Sunday, March 13, 2011

GiGi - 5 Months Old

 
I'm really late posting Gianna's 5 month old picture....it seems like the days and months go by faster all the time.  It's amazing to me that the first time I took her picture with this baby doll, it looked bigger than her!  It's hard to get a still picture of her these days - she gets so excited and kicks her legs, waves her arms and moves her head from side to side now.  She's definitely a "people person" - just as soon as she makes eye contact she starts smiling immediately!   I took her back to have her hearing retested recently, but unfortunately she had fluid in her ears again.  The audiologist said they will try testing her each month for two more months and if she still has fluid, she'll need to have a consultation with an ENT doctor to possibly have ear tubes, since the fluid is probably muffling her hearing.  In addition to loving people, Gianna also loves to eat (well, drink).  She's not quite able to hold her head up well enough for me to feed her from a spoon yet, but I think she's getting stronger all the time.  She's up to a little over 15 pounds now - I honestly think she is bigger than either of the boys were at this age! 

No comments:

Post a Comment