Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daddy's Girl


Daddy's Little Princess

Gianna was lucky to be able to spend the weekend both with her Daddy as well both of her grandfathers and her cousins.  This Daddy's Girl spent the weekend being cuddled, kissed and passed around.  Mother's Day and Father's Day have taken on an even more special meaning to us as our family has grown, and as Gianna has taught us to celebrate every day we are blessed to be parents.  Matt has my deepest love and admiration for the role he plays in our children's lives.  GiGi's starting to babble a little and her first sounds are "Da Da Da!".....hearing this was the perfect Father's Day gift for Matt.


Matt with the whole crew
GiGi with Granddaddy
GiGi with PapPap and Nana

4 comments:

  1. Oh what wonderful photos! Sounds like a perfect Father's Day for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just happened to find your blog. My little boy was born with an occipital encephalocele also. He is now 13 years old. We were also told he would not live past his birth. Gianna is a beautiful baby. So glad she is doing so well. Your family is truly blessed.
    Michelle J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, Thanks so much for writing! I would love to talk with you more. I have truly enjoyed meeting other parents of children born with encephaloceles through the blog to hear their experiences. When Gianna was diagnosed I wasn't able to find any personal stories when searching the internet, and I think it's so beneficial to hear perspectives from other parents. That is wonderful to hear about your son and I certainly hope he is doing well! Best, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email is mic1dan2@bellsouth.net. I would love to talk to you too! I will give you my number if you email me.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete