Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gianna: 11 Months Old



GiGi at 11 months old

Three Little Indians in Gatlinburg - Gianna's first vacation

Photos by Zoombug


Angelo's first day of Pre School

D's first day of First Grade
Although the weather still feels like summer, school started last week, heralding the official end of summer and beginning of fall.  As D and Angelo head off to their new classes, Gianna also has new beginnings this month.  She has an upcoming assessment with the visually impared pre-school services, and she is beginning speech therapy for her swallowing.  My goal is for her to be able to have some cake on her birthday.  G began to clap last week, which I absolutely love!  When she claps, she looks right at us and smiles, as if to say, "did you see what I just did!?!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 11 months! Good luck with all the new beginnings! And can I just say, I LOVE how her big brothers always seem to adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. All your kids are special and precious. I love the wagon pic. Two big brothers lovin on there little sister, how cute is that! Gianna is an amazing, precious and special earthly angel. She is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 12 other diagnosis, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete