Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet Celebration

 

I got to take the day off and celebrate my big Four-Oh (yikes..) birthday today with the family!  I haven't had a GiGi's cupcake since the baby shower my friends held before Gianna's birth, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce the kids to this treat!  Gianna is also showing off her new favorite activity with her brothers in this video - the dump truck rolls so easily that she can push them all around the house. They get a huge kick out of being pushed around by their baby sister!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, where is Gigi's Cupcakes? Never heard of it. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I can't get over watching Gianna push those dump trucks, she had made such amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richmond Road :) We'll go when you come into town again!!

    ReplyDelete