Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Time



Here's a few more pics from Halloween weekend. Gianna got to meet for the first time and be spoiled by her Uncle Nathan, Aunt Adria, and her cousins Luca and Paul.  And since her NaNa and PapPap were in town too, I think she was held pretty much 24 hours-a-day all weekend!

The big event this past weekend was my grandmother's 91st birthday.  Here's some pics of the boys with Gianna before going to the party. 


I think they would have gotten in there with her if they could!
Here's a couple of pictures from the party.  One of the things MeMa loves is babies and children - they are always sure to bring a smile to her face.  She was thrilled by the new great-grandchildren additions to the family (both Gianna and Joshua, who just turned a year old).  And of course Dominic and Angelo loved helping her blow out the candles. :-)





Four generations of girls
 So I went back to work last week part time.... A hard thing to do, made much much easier by the facts that, 1) my mom is helping us tremendously by watching G until we can (hopefully!) get her into Kidz Club and 2) I really do love my job.  I sometimes feel like I've taken on another full time job taking Gianna to all of her appointments, assessments, etc. but I guess with 3 kids there never will be enough time in the day!Here's one more picture I love of Angelo with Gianna.... Not that it's a great picture, I just think it's so sweet.  I was so worried that he would be jealous of Gianna and want nothing to do with her since he's used to being the "baby" in the family.  I couldn't have been more wrong!  He constantly asks to hold her, feed her, kiss her and hold her hand.  I love the way he and Dominic are so proud of their little sister!

Bed time for Angelo and Gianna

1 comment: