Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend


Gianna reminds me of Angelo in this picture -
must be the mischevious grin!


Mother's day was absolutely beautiful in Lexington this year - such a welcome change after so much rain!  I was blessed to be able to spend the day with Matt and my three sweeties. I had handprint cards, gifts, and lots of hugs from the whole crew.  We went to Dominic's football game, out for ice cream, and played outside - a wonderful day!  I'm so thankful for my own amazing mother, as well as the other mom role-models I have in my life.  Much love to each of you!


The other big event in KY this weekend was the Kentucky Derby. 
Here's G in her first Derby outfit


1 comment:

  1. Cutest Derby outfit ever! So glad you had a beautiful day. Wish I could say the same. :( Oh well, the sun can't avoid me forever can it?

    ReplyDelete