Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful


 We were blessed to be able to share a Thanksgiving meal with both sets of Grandparents this year - Matt's family a couple of weeks ago, and mine today.  


When I say prayers with the kids at night, we always start with thanking God for the good things in their day and things they are grateful for.  This year for Thanksgiving, we decided to do a project where we wrote things that we're thankful for on pieces of a paper chain.  Our chain is very long....so much to be thankful for!!!

Matt had lots of helpers with stuffing the turkey!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What beautiful family you have. It's been a while since I've seen your posts, but I do enjoy catching up from time to time. What an amazing job you are doing!

    Kathy & I talk fondly of you often.

    Thanks for sharing your blog, gratitude and ever positive perspective on life. I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete