Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Smiles

It's been FOREVER since I've posted and I really need to catch up, but for now, I want to share our new family pictures!  :)  The photographer, Aseel, was our photographer for Gianna's Littlest Hero session when she was less than a year old.  She hadn't seen GiGi since, so she was so pleased and surprised with her progress!  A link to her blog entry about GiGi showing her then-and-now picture is here.  It's been a long winter in Kentucky, but we had a beautiful spring day for the photo session.  SO happy to be able to have pictures of these precious moments with my family.  Aseel really captured the kids' silly, sweet, fun personalities!

Click here for a video Aseel put together with the photos.  I love the happy song - I don't know what it is, but Gianna keeps asking me to sing it.  She loves looking at the pictures and seeing us all smiling together!  

Gianna looks SO grown up to me here!!









2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! Happy to have you back...I've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete