Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Bunnies

It was a beautiful Easter in Kentucky and we were blessed with both great weather and getting to spend time with both Matt's and my family.  Angelo and Dominic had both given up candy for Lent, so they were beyond-anxious for this day to arrive!!  Here's a little video of the boys trying to wake up Gigi very sweetly on Easter morning.  They were so excited to go find their baskets and she was perfectly happy to keep sleeping for a while!
The boys finally got her up and hunting for baskets


I wish I knew what they were all cracking up about after church!!







This is the look Gigi gave me when I told her she had eaten enough candy for the day!! :)




 

4 comments:

  1. I got behind on your blog! So glad you are posting again. It was wonderful to read about all of Gigi's accomplishments and your photo session was simply beautiful. :) We'll have to connect, we are coming home this summer and I am looking forward to a big play date for all the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!!! So glad you're coming for a visit!!! Let's talk soon & make plans!!

      Delete
  2. Happy late Easter to your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen & same to you and yours!!!

      Delete