Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birth Day!!

Looks like Gianna will be here a week sooner than we thought! Dominic & I both came down with a stomach virus today and also I got results back that I have the choleostasis of pregnancy again, like I did with Angelo. So both of those things combined made the high risk Drs. decide to have me come to triage tonight. To make a long story short, after monitoring in triage, etc. they made the decision to deliver Gianna first thing in the morning (actually today since it's now 12:30 am!) Coming in unexpectedly to deliver a week early I didn't have a chance to get everything done I wanted to to prepare for her birth, but I guess it's one less week to stress about it! I'm so grateful to have all my anesthesiologist friends here & Brigette & Tara's visit was a great stress relief too :-) I already miss the boys but I know they're sleeping happily at my parents house. Going to try to get a little sleep now before surgery 1st thing in the am... As always, thanks for all the prayers going up on Gianna's behalf. I can't wait to meet her soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you all. I'll be nervously awaiting news! Lots of love from Washington! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the arrival of Gianna! I saw some photos from Cara's post on FB and she is just adorable! She is in our prayers daily as well as all of you. She is surely a little angel and we can't wait to meet her!
    Love to all of you!
    Pia, Mark, Nick and Christine Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Continued prayers your way and we pray Mama D is feeling well! Best, The Merritt's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet her Amy! Congrats and you will be in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Gianna is beautiful.(thanks for the pic in the email). She is so blessed to have such a loving family. Love Laura, Gavin, Vinnie, and Jeremy Ingram

    ReplyDelete