Thursday, September 30, 2010

On the Rollercoaster

First baby doll...a gift from Savannah!
When you have a baby in the NICU they give the parents a pamphlet that describes the policies, what to expect, etc. I remember reading a paragraph about the "NICU Rollercoaster" - in other words the emotional rollercoaster of ups and downs that every parent experiences during this time.  Yesterday I saw exactly what they meant! 
First time I got to dress her since surgery!
Holding Matt's hand last night

3 comments:

  1. Amy:

    My name is Dwight Work. I am Nicole's dad. We have been praying for Gianna, you, and your family for sometime. Our Sunday School class is doing the same. The pictures are wonderful. Gianna is precious. May God continue to be with all of you and give you peace, love, and strenth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new pictures, she is just beautiful! No one can fathom the roller coaster ride that you and Matt are on right now. Thank you for keeping us updated. All of you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Love to all! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt & Amy,

    What a precious girl! You all have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. I will keep hoping for more and more positive and happy news from you all.

    Becca 'Yost' McKnight

    ReplyDelete