Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing Gianna Marie!

Finally getting a minute to post some pictures! Gianna Was born Sept 23rd at 8:38 am - 6 lbs, 4 oz, 18 in. long. I got to see her for just a second before they took her away to be stabilized and evaluated by the NICU teem - she looked tiny & absolutely perfect! Seemed like an eternity before I got to visit her in the NICU. Here's her first pics Matt took right after birth & that evening when we got to visit with her. My fav is the one with Dominic kissing her for the first time. He's hugged & kissed my belly for months to show his love for the baby - he was thrilled to finally have his sister here!



2 comments:

  1. Amy and Matt, thank you keeping us all upadated. I can not even begin to imagine what you are going thru as I never ever had any children of my own. But please know that I am thinking of all of you and praying for the best. Know that you are all loved by so many.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son Jeremy was born with Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus. I know the uncertainty is very hard. Every day is a gift and every day is a blessing. God is good an He will provide.

    ReplyDelete