Monday, September 27, 2010

Surgery Day


Gianna's First Pic with Mommy & Daddy
Matt and I got to spend some great quality time with sweet Gianna early this morning before her surgery.  The nurses said she had a great, peaceful night and slept well.  The anesthesiologists (my friends Dr. Reddy and Dr. Garrison) came in to get her ready and walked us down to the operating room.  They said surgery would start in about an hour, so it should be underway now.  Matt and I are spending time with family and friends this morning and waiting for news.  I truly feel that Gianna's guardian angels are all around her today.  Much love to our little girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon ThistlethwaiteSeptember 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM

    Praying for her and all of you. God is good. My thoughts are with all today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are being sent to you and your family today. I can tell by the pictures Cara has sent me that she is a strong little girl. From Tracy Cook (Kalle's mom, Cara's Friend).

    ReplyDelete